To apply for this position, use Google Chrome or FireFox and click on the link below:
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst: USA Application
The IT Business Systems Analyst role balances the delivery of business IT application projects and operational support services.
Project management responsibilities support achievement of long term business strategic initiatives and short term tactical requirements. As such this individual interfaces and collaborates with business functions to define requirements, develop system configurations and design, implement and test required application systems according to accepted specifications, time schedules and budgets. Additionally this function leads and supports other departments in the execution of validation methodologies that ensure application regulatory compliance.
Operational responsibilities include application lifecycle maintenance and administration as well as end user support and application incident, problem and work order resolution. Where required interfaces with other Group IT functions to ensure high levels of customer service and optimal application availability and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Master's degree preferred
- IT Support of Manufacturing / Packaging production environment – Minimum 7 Years (GMP Environment desired but not required)
- Demonstrated Project Management. – Minimum 5 Years
- Awareness of and insight into Principles of Computerized Systems Validation in Pharmaceutical environment. – Minimum 5 Years
- Industrial Manufacturing, Packaging and Distribution automation application experience.
- Experience in managing the delivery of complex IT solution projects across multiple business disciplines.
- Knowledge of ERP Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, and Warehouse processes. Required systems application experience including or similar to the following:
- Project Management
- ERP Systems (i.e.; JD Edwards)
- Supply Chain Material / Inventory Management Systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) and Master Production Scheduling (MPS) applications
- Oracle/SQL Query scripting and XML Scripting
- Additional nice to have includes:
- BI/DW Systems (Qlikview/Sense, EssBase)
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
Unither is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet