To apply for this position, click on the link below:
Use Google Chrome or FireFox if you are having trouble opening this link.
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEERS – TOP SALARY AND TOP BENEFITS
ADDITIONAL OPENING ADDED 12/3/18 >>> CAPITAL PROJECT FOCUS
Unither Pharmaceutical Manufacturing has several great senior project engineering opportunities. These positions will offer the opportunity to join a company with a strong history of pharmaceutical engineering expertise and continued growth. Unither Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is focused on a demonstrated ability through continuous innovation and new product development to grow profitability and consistently.
- • Are a proven, project focused,degreed engineer,
- • And want to help build and become the leader of a new business segment within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Then Read on:
Unither's Project Engineers will:
- • Run Projects and design mechanical/automated/ process systems in support of 21 CFR Pharmaceutical equipment to specifications. This will include meeting all regulations, generating layouts and detail drawings, calculations, and supporting manufacturing during fabrication, assembly and production.
- • Serve as an individual contributor and project leader for teams of up to 20 professionals.
- • Have familiarity with best practice engineering and/or manufacturing standards and practices.
- • Ensures project compliance to company policies and quality directives including change control, validation, NC/CAPA.
- • Have a degree mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering and 5+ years in a Technical Project role demonstrating a progression of skills. Pharmaceutical manufacturing or other FDA regulated industry experience preferred.
If this describes you, then think about coming to work for a leader that recognizes (and rewards!) its 'stars.' If you are a competitive proven winner, effective problem solver and can communicate your ideas to others then this is your company!
Here's What the Company Offers Its Project Engineers:
- • A rock-solid company that has an unparalleled reputation in the industry, and one that has consistently increased its customer base year after year because of superior problem solving skills, sales and service.
- • Employee benefits unrivalled in the industry. (For example, you have access to medical plans, HSA's. dental, vision, supplemental life insurance and the company matches dollar for dollar on the first 6% of your 401K and then add another 4% to your 401K for each year of employment.These are just a few of the benfits you will enjoy.
- • Complete Executive, Operations and Engineering support to ensure a successful product.
- • Relocation is provided for the right candidate.
Now, Here's What You Must Bring to the Company:
- • Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- • Specialized Training: Requirements Analysis, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Presentation Skills, Supervision and Team Building, LEAN / 6 Sigma, Validation
- • Experience working within a very technical engineering driven and project based organization.
- • A competitive spirit (i.e. the drive and desire to want to out-think, out-wit and out-smart the competition)
- • Be someone who isn't afraid to get his/her "hands dirty" in a highly regulated Pharmaceutical CMO.
- • Have an "extroverted personality", i.e. you like to get to know people and have the ability to build quick, strong alliances and business relationships with people at all levels in the organizations.
- • One who likes to work hard and play hard.
- • In other words, if you have had a desire to get into a high level, high visibility position where you can truly be "make a difference" and be respected as a professional then NOW is your chance.
Unither Pharmaceutical Manufacturing gives their commitment to develop top talent from within as well as provide access to a wide range of training programs and services.
There is also the opportunity to work in exceptional environments marked by: Project Significance * Quality People * Recognition * Learning and Development * Internal Career Mobility * Competitive Pay * and Excellent Benefits with a commitment to your work/life balance.
Unither Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is driven by innovation and integrity and believes that by applying the highest business ethics and visionary thinking - everything is within reach, and yours.
Unither Pharmaceutical Manufacturing has maintained an excellent blend of small company speed, efficiency, and dedication to customer satisfaction and employee success, while implementing ever-higher standards of excellence, which has produced a very successful company.
Sound Like the Career You Want?
Apply by linking above.
Visit us on the Web: www.Unither-pharma.com
We are a global leader in single unit dosage forms, with technologies enabling line extensions and product differentiation that supports lifestyle-related shifts in consumer needs, as well as dosing and compliance challenges in certain patient demographics.
Our products and services create opportunities to develop line extensions and extend product lifecycles. Single unit dosage forms and delivery systems are available for both Rx and OTC products.
Our mission is to provide innovative, competitive, and sustainable solutions to our customers. We do this by combining extensive expertise in drug delivery technologies and fill-finish operations with our growing understanding of patient needs and experience in product and process development.
For more information, or to apply for this position, click on the link ABOVE.