To apply for this position, click on the link below:
Use Google Chrome or FireFox if you are having trouble opening this link.
Unither Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is driven by innovation and integrity and believes that by applying the highest business ethics and visionary thinking - everything is within reach, and yours.
Unither Pharmaceutical Manufacturing has maintained an excellent blend of small company speed, efficiency, and dedication to customer satisfaction and employee success, while implementing ever-higher standards of excellence, which has produced a very successful company. We have an immediate need for:
The initial focus of the role will be to support the standardization process of the internal systems and accounting process. Going forward, the company is looking to set up and solidify structure within the finance department. Another important aspect will be to support the General Manager to make business decisions while evaluating the risks and benefits, providing multi-dimensional analysis and build up a strong commercial function within finance.
• Support integration process to standardize accounting / finance operations.
• Prepares monthly financial reporting including variance and financial statement analysis.
• Able to clearly communicate a cohesive story around business drivers behind financial data and potential implications on future results.
• Manages annual budget processes, aligns budget to business strategies and gains alignment from business partners.
• Drives business value by providing financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision-marking around strategic business initiatives.
• Conducts complex analysis, synthesizes and summarizes implications to business, influencing business partners using analytics and business understanding.
• Identifies and executes upon process improvement opportunities.
• Demonstrates proficiency of technical tools and financial systems.
• Ensures strong controls are in place and the company's intellectual property is protected.
• Drives efficiencies and streamline finance processes
• Leads cross-functional finance projects
If this describes you, then think about coming to work for a leader that recognizes (and rewards!) its 'stars.' If you are a hardworking, and a dependable professional who wants to be recognized for their hard work then this is your company!
Here's What the Company Offers Its innovative professionals:
• A rock-solid company that has an unparalleled reputation in the industry, and one that has consistently increased its customer base (and its profit!) year after year because of superior problem solving skills, sales and service.
• Employee benefits unrivalled in the industry. (For example, the company matches dollar for dollar on the first 6% of your 401K and then add another 4% to your 401K for each year of employment. You are offered full range of medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/ long disability, holidays, vacation etc.)
• A fantastic bonus structure.
• Complete Executive support to ensure success.
• Relocation is provided for the right candidate.
Now, Here's What You Must Bring to the Company:
• Strong experience within a similar leadership / management role with sound expertise in finance field (FP&A, financial accounting, taxation, audit, IC, etc.)
• Experience in change management and organizational development (i.e. experience in setting up finance processes from scratch, reorganization / restructuring experience, system implementation, etc.)
• Ability to proactively drive organizational changes.
• Proficient in developing people and leading teams required
• Strong Communication skills required to conduct business with overseas offices in France, and Brazil.
• JE Edwards ERP knowledge preferred.
• Have an "extroverted personality", i.e. you like to get to know people and have the ability to build quick, strong alliances with people at all levels in the organizations.
• One who likes to work hard and play hard.
• A competitive spirit (i.e. the drive and desire to want to out-think, out-wit and out-smart the competition)
• Eligible to work in the United States.
In other words, if you have had a desire to get into a high visibility position in the pharma industry where you can truly "make a difference" and be respected as an professional then NOW is your chance!
For more information, or to apply for this position, click on the link ABOVE.