To apply for this position, click on the link below:
Use Google Chrome or FireFox if you are having trouble opening this link.
Unither Pharmaceutical Manufacturing has a great leadership opportunity. This position will offer the prospect of joining a company with a strong history of pharmaceutical engineering expertise and continued growth. Unither Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is focused on a demonstrated ability through continuous innovation and new product development to grow profitability and consistency.
• Are a proven Pharmaceutical Technical Operations Leader.
• Want to help build and become the leader of a new business segment within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Then Read on:
You will be directing/ providing scientific and technical guidance for the overall manufacturing of Blow Fill Seal (BFS) and related unit dose technologies at the site, support customer-driven product development and commercial work.
• Organize, manage and improve technologies in manufacturing and packaging clinical/ commercial medicines as well as development of new products/ processes according to cGMPs in a timely manner.
• Maintain the operational facility to the highest level of cGMP compliance per FDA, MHRA, and customer expectations.
• Ensure full compliance to OSHA regulations for the entire campus.
• Oversee metrology, engineering and facilities groups to comply and effectively sustain appropriate standards for maintenance, calibration of equipment and cleanliness.
• Build, maintain, mentor and motivate a multi technology teams capable of achieving all productivity targets and output requirements to service customers with product on time – In Full and Right First Time.
• Assist the Site GM in establishing strategic directions for BFS manufacturing resources and activities, and setting objectives to maximize the value of the organization's contributions.
• Represent the organizational unit as the prime internal and external contact for site BFS manufacturing operations.
• Work directly with Validation, Quality Assurance, Analytical Services, and Project Management functional areas to plan and implement the execution of cGMP activities in manufacturing operations for both development processes and commercial operations.
If this describes you, then think about coming to work for a leader that recognizes (and rewards!) its 'stars.' If you are a competitive proven winner, effective problem solver and can communicate your ideas to others then this is your company!
Here's What the Company offers Its Leaders:
• A rock-solid corporate history that has an unparalleled reputation.
• Employee benefits unrivalled in the industry. (For example, you are eligible for a 100% company paid medical plan on Day 1, the company matches dollar for dollar on the first 6% of your 401K contributions and then adds another 4% to your 401K for each year of employment. Disability, Life, Vision Holidays, Paid Time Off etc.)
• Annual bonus structure based on company and personal productivity.
• Relocation assistance is provided for the right candidate.
Now, Here's What You Must Bring to the Company:
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline. BSME, BSEE, BSChE preferred.
• Knowledge of BFS manufacturing, production processes, experience working in a highly regulated environment and managing groups of 25 or more is essential.
• At least 3 years of direct supervisory experience including performance management of exempt/ professional personnel.
• Experience working within a very technical engineering driven and project based organization.
• A competitive spirit (i.e. the drive and desire to want to out-think, out-wit and out-smart the competition)
• Be someone who isn't afraid to get his/her "hands dirty" in a highly regulated Pharmaceutical CDMO.
• Have an "extroverted personality", i.e. you like to get to know people and have the ability to build quick, strong alliances and business relationships with people at all levels in the organizations.
• One who likes to work hard and play hard.
• Ability to Travel.
• In other words, if you have had a desire to get into a high level, high visibility position where you can truly "make a difference" and be respected as a professional then NOW is your chance.
Apply Today!! EOE M/F/D/V Visit us on the Web: www.Unither-pharma.com
Our mission is to provide innovative, competitive, and sustainable solutions to our customers. We do this by combining extensive expertise in drug delivery technologies and fill-finish operations with our growing understanding of patient needs and experience in product and process development.
For more information, or to apply for this position, click on the link ABOVE.