To apply for this position, click on the link below:
Master Production Scheduler: USA Application
Use Google Chrome or FireFox if you are having trouble opening this link.
The Master Production Scheduler leads and manages all aspects of Supply Chain Planning to meet customer demands and business initiatives.
In this challenging and visible role, you will be responsible for coordinating, creating and developing level-loaded production plan, requisitioning of material, reporting of “risk” associated with obsolete material and customer service. Maintain adequate finished good inventory levels that balance customer service and minimize product, raw material and labeling write-offs.
- Own the Master Production Schedule that ensures effective utilization of resources and on-time delivery.
- Create, manage and maintain an integrated schedule that satisfies customer demand while leveling work to manufacturing, optimizing inventory levels and resource utilization.
- Attend Daily Production Meetings as a resource for viewing and properly reflecting updates to both the Production Schedule and open P.O. Report.
- Review C.C.R.’s and makes the appropriate updates in MRP to assure accurate Bills of Materials (BOM’s) for each product manufactured or packaged at the Rochester site.
- Implement MRP transactions (work orders) that allow for timely execution of manufacturing and packaging schedules.
- Interface with Customer Service Managers (Senior Planners) to assure that products are being manufactured and packaged in order to support customer service requirements.
- Work with Project Managers, Facilities, Engineering, and Operations to identify non production related Line requirements and schedules as appropriate.
- Proactively identify all material, intermediate, and packaging needs that support schedule.
- Identify and quantify any instance of obsolete inventory (raw material, intermediate, labeling, finished goods) based upon C.C.R, customer, or process changes.
- Review all raw materials, blends, and intermediates to determine the most efficient production strategy while mitigating obsolescence.
- Ensure that leadership is aware of issues and opportunities.
- Proactively communicate to management any changes to the schedule that will have a large impact on customer service levels.
- Communicate issues/problems (material not released, PR’s, NID, SLED etc.) to the appropriate co-workers in a timely manner.
- Identify schedule risks, then develop and implement risk mitigation plans to provide assured supply confidence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a position of similar scope with five (5) years of relevant experience in production planning, or equivalent business experience with knowledge of MRP is required.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing and packaging processes is a strong plus.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills is expected.
For more information, or to apply for this position, click on the link ABOVE.