Licensing & Partnering

Partner with Uniter

Out-licensing, different options:

1- License or transfer of MA

Following the development of in-house products and the compilation of the registration dossiers, we grant licenses on our MAs (marketing authorization) obtained either in DCP (decentralized procedure) or a national repsitory for a possible extension with a MRP (mutual recognition procedure) according to market demands or the needs of our partners.

2- Sale of pharmaceutical dossiers

We can also assign to our partners the rights of the dossiers ready to be deposited for the products' registration and marketing on their territories.

3- Medical devices

In parallel to drugs with an existing MA, we also develop and offer medical devices certified by notified bodies within the European Community.


All of our records, MAs, and medical device certifications are intended to be used under license throughout Europe, and in the rest of the world with some adjustments, based on requests from local health authorities.

Whatever the type of partnership set up, we ensure the exclusive production of licensed products.

Click here to see our list of available products