Unither, a single-dose specialist
Specializing in contract manufacturing, Unither ensures that its innovative galenic forms remain competitive, practical and easy to use, in order to improve the lives of patients and doctors. Unither focuses on the development and manufacture of single-dose drugs using Blow-Fill-Seal (BFS), Preservative-free multidose (PFMD) and liquid stick-packs technologies.
Ideal for active lifestyles, unit doses are dosage forms that are both easy to carry and administer, thus significantly improving not only dosage accuracy but also patient compliance.
The development of galenic formulations is adapted to the active principle, the route of administration and patients' needs, while meeting the regulatory requirements. Unither's teams, and particularly Bordeaux Innovation & Development Center have cutting-edge expertise to help you achieve your projects.
Some key figures
25 years of expertise
More than 100 products
developed and available
on the market
Non-GMP manufacturing area,
dedicated to development
- Blenders, mixer/granulators, ovens, fluidized bed dryer, roller compactor, grinder, calibration sieves
- Tablet compression on alternating or rotary presses (single or multi punches, mono or bi-layer tablet press)
- Tablet coating by conventional or perforated coating pan
- Capsule filling by manual, semi-automatic or automatic filling equipment with pre-compression
- Mixing tanks for liquids and pastes, vacuum-jacketed tank
- Packaging in blisters and sachets, tube-filling
- Blister packs (PVC/ALU, PVC-PVDC/ALU, ALU/ALU, Aclar, Triplex)
- Stick packs and sachets filled with liquid or powder
- Rigid tubes for tablets, flexible HDPE tubes, aluminum tubes for topicals
- Vials and bottles