The regulations applicable to personal data are changing, with the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), adopted by the European Parliament. This is an opportunity for Unither Pharmaceuticals to reaffirm its commitment to the confidentiality of personal data and compliance with choices regarding their use. This Personal Data Management Policy informs you of the manner in which we collect and process your personal data. We invite you to read it carefully.
Unither Pharmaceuticals undertakes to treat your personal data strictly in accordance with the purposes described in this policy. We will never use your data for commercial purposes against your will.
What data are kept and under what circumstances do we collect them?
1-The data that you send us directly.
- A request for general contact or business partnership
- A spontaneous application
- An application in response to a job offer
- An application for newsletter subscription
This data is not classified in the "sensitive" data categories, they include:
- Contact: name, surname, company, phone, email, type of pharmaceutical packaging.
- Applications: name, surname, title, email, address, postal code, city, country, mobile phone, level of education, years of experience, encrypted CV files and application letter.
- Newsletter: email address.
2. User access data
This is access data required for website functionalities. It currently only concerns internal employees requiring access to administration, job management and job applications. The data kept for our employees are: surname, first name, email, password encrypted.
3. The data we collect in our business relationship
This data associated with business requests and the management of contacts (recipients) of our newsletters: email.
For what purposes do we use your data?
- Management of applications for job offers or spontaneous applications
- Sending information about our group, its activities, its products, its partnerships
- Administer our relationship with you and/or the company you represent and be able
- communicate with you
- respond to your inquiries and requests
- send and manage quotations, contracts, invoices and, if necessary reminders,
- keep statistics of sold products
- address any questions regarding product
- and/or maintain contact lists
- and/or manage satisfaction surveys
For what purposes do we use your data?
The legal basis for processing is:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
How long do we keep your data?
- Applications: 1 year
- Recipients of newsletters: 3 years
- Business requests : 3 years
- Contractual relationship : for the duration terms of the contract and five (5) years starting from the date of expiry or termination of this contract
Who is likely to have access to the data we collect?
1- Internal employees:
- Human Resources Managers
- Commercial management
- Head of communications
- Head of customer experience
- The Information Systems Department, which manages the hosting of the website.
2- Subcontractors related to the maintenance of the site
The access of our subcontractors to your data is done on the basis of contracts mentioning the obligations incumbent on them with regard to the protection of the security and the confidentiality of the data.
Is your data being transferred outside the European Community?
How is your data protected?
As the controller, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against tampering, accidental or unlawful loss, use, disclosure or unauthorized access, and in particular:
- Awareness of the confidentiality requirements of our employees authorized to access your personal data,
- Securing access to our premises and our computer platforms,
- The implementation of a general IT security policy for the company,
- Securing access, sharing and data transfer,
- High degree of data protection requirements when selecting our subcontractors
What are your rights?
You have the right to access your personal data and request that it be rectified, supplemented or updated.
You can also request the deletion of your data or oppose their processing.
You can ask to exercise your right to the portability of your data, that is to say the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured format that is commonly used and the right to transmit this data to another data processor.
Finally, you can formulate guidelines for the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
To exercise any of these rights, please address your request to the Unither Pharmaceuticals Data Protection Officer using one of the following contact details:
Contact address :
Data protection officer
3-5 rue Saint Georges
E-mail : email@example.com
Before responding to your request, we may verify your identity and / or ask you to provide us with more information to respond to your request.
In the event of an unsatisfactory answer, you can lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
We remind you that, in accordance with the legal obligations, a link placed at the bottom of each of our newsletters, makes it possible to unsubscribe.
An email from the site administration will warn you of the deletion of your data.
You can also send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens in the event that our database is compromised?
The site administrator informs all concerned users within 72 hours. This notification shall include a description of the measures taken or proposed by the controller to remedy the breach of personal data, including, where appropriate, measures to mitigate any negative consequences.
At the same time, within 72 hours, the authorities for control and regulation (CNIL) will be informed.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is transferred to your computer, smartphone or tablet through your Internet browser. Cookies are stored on your device's hard drive (computer, smartphone or tablet) when you visit our site. Cookies enable Unither Pharmaceuticals to recognize you during your subsequent visits to the site.
Cookies can be temporary (session cookies) or permanent. Session cookies are active for the duration of your visit only and deleted when you close the browser. Permanent cookies remain on your device's hard drive when you leave the site and stay there until you manually delete them, or the browser purges them after a certain amount of time.
Unither Pharmaceuticals uses third-party solutions (including Google Analytics) to collect information about visitors to the site through these cookies. This information can be used by the providers of these solutions. However, the anonymity of the visitors to our site is respected since their IP address is anonymous.
How to manage and disable cookies?
Most browsers are set to accept cookies used on our website. However, you can adjust these settings to disable cookies. When you disable cookies, be aware that some graphics may not display correctly, or you may not be able to use certain applications.
As a reminder, you can delete cookies from our site or from all the sites you have visited with your browser at any time.