Innovative, practical and robust
Unither is a referent for liquid stick-pack technology thanks to its multidisciplinary and international team.
Liquid stick-packs deliver the right dose for a precise dosage. It is suitable for populations with swallowing difficulties (children and seniors), as well as patients with an active lifestyle, thanks to its ease of administration (taken without water).
- Filling from 2 to 15ml
- Preparation and filling of solutions, suspensions, emulsions and gels
- Experience in selecting the characteristics of aluminium foil to ensure the stability of the product over time
- Specific know-how concerning the manufacture of:
– oxygen-sensitive products (N2 preparation and filling);
– light-sensitive products;
– products based on plant extracts.
- Pilot equipment for small batches (technology transfer and clinical batches)
- Analytical R&D and quality control laboratories for method development and validation, ICH stability studies, quality control and release
- Regulatory services for the drafting of variations or CTD files
- a wide range of health products (Cosmetics, Medicines (generics, originals, OTC), Medical devices)
- turnkey products, from concept to finished product
- a multidisciplinary and international team will meet all your regulatory, development and manufacturing needs.
- innovative: the liquid stick form is also available without preservatives
The sites are regularly inspected by various authorities including: EMA (Europe), FDA (USA), ANVISA (Brazil), Russia, and most authorizations in the world.
Manufacturing plants and capacity
500 million de stick
Rochester, NY USA