To apply for this position, click on the link below:
Use Google Chrome or FireFox if you are having trouble opening this link.
(B Shift - 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM or C Shift - 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM)
The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate follows strict procedures in a temperature controlled, clean room environment to manufacture prescription and over-the-counter medications. In their final form these medications include liquids, tablets, capsules as well as sterile inhalants and solutions. Manufacturing Associates work on various types of equipment ensuring quality at every phase of the process. This position includes many functions within the manufacturing process including machine operator, material handler and quality assurance inspector. Attention to detail is critical for medication manufacturing. This position also requires adherence to strict FDA, DEA and other regulatory agency requirements with regards to cleaning, documentation and other processes within this role.
Successful candidates for this entry-level production position will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma, AAS or BS
- Basic math skills in multiplication, division, percentage calculation, conversion from metric to standard measures, and weight to volume measures. This would include basic algebra.
- Experience in regulated manufacturing environments is preferred (i.e. automotive, food or medical device companies).
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge is beneficial.
- Basic computer skills and willingness to learn new applications and software is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have physical mobility, dexterity and coordination to frequently stand, bend, push, twist, kneel, climb, stoop, and reach overhead
- Considerable mental/visual concentration, coordinating manual dexterity with mental/visual attention.
- Routinely drives/operates lifts.
- Must wear the provided uniform per FDA guidelines (safety glasses, safety shoes, gloves, hair/beard nets, hearing protection, etc.).
- Must be available for overtime and flexible schedule is needed.
For more information, or to apply for this position, click on the link ABOVE.