To apply for this position, click on the link below:
Use Google Chrome or FireFox if you are having trouble opening this link.
The Aseptic Manufacturing Associate is responsible for manufacturing pharmaceutical batches by setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment in a sterile environment. Aseptic processing requires critical attention to detail, as well as strict adherence to FDA, DEA and other regulatory agency requirements with regards to cleaning, documentation and other processes within medication manufacturing. Final products are in the form of sterile liquids for such products as eye drops or inhalers. The physical demands and technical requirements for the Aseptic Manufacturing Associate require the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be flexible and willing to work Overtime.
- High School Diploma, AAS or BS preferred.
- Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Solid work history.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Unither hiring process requirements which include comprehensive assessments, hair drug testing, and a background check.
- Basic math skills in multiplication, division, percentage calculation, conversion from metric to standard measures, and weight to volume measures. This would include basic algebra.
- Basic computer skills and willingness to learn new applications and software is required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred (i.e. the operation and function of multiple pieces of equipment).
- Experience in a regulated environment is helpful.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge is beneficial.
- A competitive spirit (i.e. the drive and desire to want to out-think, out-wit and out-smart the competition).
- Be someone who understands that Attention to Detail is crucial to success.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have physical mobility, dexterity and coordination to frequently stand, bend, push, twist, kneel, climb, stoop, and reach overhead
- Considerable mental/visual concentration, coordinating manual dexterity with mental/visual attention.
- Routinely drives/operates lifts.
- Must wear the provided uniform per FDA guidelines (safety glasses, safety shoes, gloves, hair/beard nets, hearing protection, etc.).
If you have the desire to get into the pharmaceutical industry where you can truly "make a difference" and be respected as an employee, then NOW is your chance!
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Salary reviews and increases first 6 months!
- ZERO Premium Medical Plan!!
- Low cost Dental & Visions!!
- Paid Vacation
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 3.5% Annual Bonus
- 100% 401k Match up to 6%
- 4% Retirement Savings Plan—Direct Employer Contribution
- Paid Uniforms
- Annual Pay Increases
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And More!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A:
- Career where your work makes a difference in the lives of others…
- Job that matters…
- Company whose #1 priority is QUALITY…
- Company that pays well and offers top notch benefits…
- Company that pays 10% shift differential for evenings and overnights…
For more information, or to apply for this position, click on the link ABOVE.